WATCH: Neil Cavuto Gets Schooled By Doctor After He Attacked Trump For Taking Hydroxychloroquine

Dr. Janette Nesheiwat sets Neil Cavuto straight on the issue of Hydroxychloroquine

Moments ago, Nationalist Review reported that President Trump has been taking hydroxychloroquine for at least a week and a half. While covering the White House event where the president made the disclosure, Fox News’ Neil Cavuto cut in with an exasperated expression and rant about how taking the medication could “kill you”.

Then, he brought on Janette Nesheiwat, a doctor, to discuss the medication and things didn’t seem to go as Cavuto had planned.

“It’s something that you can consider and you have to have a discussion with your doctor…it’s not going to be good for everyone, but it can be potentially life-saving for others. So I think it’s good to have this medication,” she said.

“Oh, I gotcha,” Cavuto said while looking displeased with the response.

Trump Says He’s Been Taking Hydoxychloroquine For “A Week And A Half”

At a White House event today the president announced that he has been prescribed hydroxychloroquine and also a Z-pack regimen

Hydroxychloroquine, a drug typically used to treat malaria, has been continuously promoted by the president as a potential treatment for those suffering from symptoms of COVID-19. While the president has tested negative for disease, he announced on Monday that he is taking both the anti-malaria drug and azithromycin (commonly referred to as a Z-pack) as a precautionary measure.

“I have been taking it for about a weekend—for about a week and a half,’ he said. ‘Every day. I take a pill every day. At some point I’ll stop.”

The president was not recommended the drug but specifically sought it out and received approval from the White House physician:

“I asked him what do you think,” Trump said. “He said, ‘Well if you’d like it.’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’d like it. I’d like to take it.'”

The president also said that many healthcare workers are taking it as well: “You’d be surprised at how many people are taken and especially the frontline workers before you catch it, the frontline workers many, many are taking it,” he said.

Recognizing that some patients prescribed the medication have suffered side effects, Trump said this:

“Here’s my evidence: I get a lot of positive calls about it. So far I seem to be okay.”

The White House physician prescribed him the medication.

Fox News’ Neil Cavuto was absolutely shocked when he heard the news:

Fact Check Us:

CNBC’s Coverage
The Hill’s Coverage

We’d love to hear your reaction. Comment below and share your thoughts on the president’s decision.

Oregon Salon Owner Was Fined $14,000 And Then CPS Was Sent To Her Home

Lindsey Graham, a Salem, Oregon salon owner, was fined by OSHA for opening early. Then the government sent Child Protective Services to her home.

Defying Oregon’s stay-at-home order, Graham opened her salon doors to customers in early May, and was swiftly fined $14,000 by the state’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration. On the 7th of May, Graham headed out for work and while she was gone her nanny was contacted by Child Protective Services.

Breitbart Reports:

“On May 7th, I got a phone call from my nanny,” said Graham. “As soon as I went to work, a DHS officer came to my home and tried to speak to her, and she said, ‘I don’t feel comfortable answering any questions for you. I think you need to call the homeowner.’ So DHS basically stopped by my house and said they had some claims against me and my family about our home being unfit.”

The same CPS agent returned to Graham’s home the following Monday, and he separated Graham and her husband from their six-year-old son in order to privately interview the child. Graham is also the mother of a three-year-old girl and an eight-week-old son.

Graham stated, “[The CPS agent] came back to my home, and my intention was, ‘Great, let this guy in and let him see what a great, loving, clean, and happy home we have, so he’ll just kind of get out of here.’ … He interviewed myself and my husband in separate rooms. He interviewed my six-year-old son in a separate room, and he searched our home. He made me lift up toilet seats and open our fridge. None of this is warranted. These are all bogus claims. Our home is completely safe and always has been, so this is definitely some kind of vendetta, sending a government agency after my family.”

Fox 12, the local Fox affiliate in Oregon, reached out to the state’s Department of Human Services for comment on the visit from CPS. They’re denying any relation between Graham violating the stay at home order and the subsequent visit from CPS:

“Due to confidentiality laws, we cannot comment on whether or not there is an open CPS assessment against any individual. I want to stress however, that not following Governor Brown’s Stay Home, Save Lives executive order or not following physical distancing guidelines would never be a reason to assign a CPS assessment.”

It’s not like the government ever lies, right?

Share what you think: Comment below and tell us if you believe this was a politically motivated incident.

Nigerian scammers are targeting COVID-19 unemployment stimulus money

State Unemployment Agencies Defrauded!

The US Secret Service is looking into a group of Nigerian scammers who are attempting to swindle state governments into paying them unemployment. Using a stolen data set filled with the private information of American residents, the criminals sought to manipulate state unemployment websites into paying out funds.

Perhaps the most alarming detail is that the data set largely targets police officers, firefighters, teachers, and other low-level government employees. The criminal organization responsible has primarily targeted the state of Washington, but other states including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Oklahoma, Wyoming, and Florida have shown evidence of similar attacks.

In order to facilitate the scam, Nigerians have been swindling desperate and lonely Americans into assisting them by roping them in with “romance scams“.

More from Krebs On Security:

The Secret Service said the fraud network is believed to consist of hundred of “mules,” a term used to describe willing or unwitting individuals who are recruited to help launder the proceeds of fraudulent financial transactions.

“In the state of Washington, individuals residing out-of-state are receiving multiple ACH deposits from the State of Washington Unemployment Benefits Program, all in different individuals’ names with no connection to the account holder,” the notice continues.

The Service’s memo suggests the crime ring is operating in much the same way as crooks who specialize in filing fraudulent income tax refund requests with the states and the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS), a perennial problem that costs the states and the U.S. Treasury hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue each year.

In those schemes, the scammers typically recruit people — often victims of online romance scams or those who also are out of work and looking for any source of income — to receive direct deposits from the fraudulent transactions, and then forward the bulk of the illicit funds to the perpetrators.

Chinese-owned slaughterhouse in America sued for enabling COVID-19 spread

Smithfield Foods Sued By Employers For Dangerous Work Environment

The largest slaughterhouse in America—and the world—has been putting workers and the American public at risk. Its largest facilities operate in North Carolina, but the company isn’t owned by Americans.

Smithfield Foods, which Nationalist Review previously reported on, is a Chinese owned and operated slaughterhouse and meatpacking corporation that controls some of the biggest brands in the country. It’s just one of the many agricultural businesses that China has purchased in the last 10 years.

The company is now facing a federal lawsuit for failing to properly protect workers from catching the disease by refusing them ample time to wash their hands, discouraging sick leave, and failing to implement a testing regimen in order to maintain safe working conditions.

The lawsuit says that “Smithfield is so unwilling to acknowledge its responsibilities to its workers and the communities where it operates that it recently blamed ‘certain cultures’ for the spread of the disease in its South Dakota plant …”

The lawsuit doesn’t seek money damages. Rather, it asks for an injunction to force Smithfield to comply with Centers for Disease Control and public health guidelines.

David Muraskin, a lawyer for the plaintiffs, said he was not aware of any other lawsuits seeking changes in production processes at plants, rather than monetary damages.

“All we want, all we are asking for is for it to aggressively defend its workers,” Muraskin said. “If they do that our claims go away.”

At least 46 people in one North Carolina county have been infected with the disease after showing up for work at a Smithfield facility and hundreds more throughout their wide network of plants have also come down with the disease.

Smithfield, now owned by China’s WH Group, has responded to these claims with exactly the sort of indifference one would expect a predatory foreign conglomerate to have. Instead of taking responsibility for the endangering of their employees, they blamed the “culture” of Americans living in North Carolina on its spread.

But Smithfield isn’t playing it honest. A number of their policies guaranteed that working at one of their facilities would increase an individual’s risk of contracting the disease—far more than working in another industry. One study found that counties with meatpacking facilities and found that they had twice as many cases per 100,000 residents when compared to the national average.

Even some of the incentives Smithfield offered in order to keep people coming in to work likely did more harm than good. In one plant, free lunch was offered from a centralized cafeteria, causing workers from every section of the factory to intermingle and often without protective gear.

And it’s not just North Carolina, either. Smithfield operates plants throughout the United States, and as the pandemic continues, a pattern has begun to emerge where large clusters of COVID-19 positive patients, often in the most rural parts of the country, are coming down with the disease after stints on the factory line.

Source: Smithfield Foods

[wpforms id=”1885″ title=”false” description=”false”]

In South Dakota, it started with just one confirmed case at a Smithfield factory on 25 March. By mid-April, 644 employees of the factory had been confirmed to have contracted the virus. That particular location did eventually shut down operations—after the total number of cases reached 730 (and continued to rise to 891 after the closure).

Another foreign-owned meatpacking company, JBS, has suffered similar casualties: 5 deaths, 103 infections. JBS is a Brazilian corporation plagued by a long history of bribes and corruption. Most notably, they began exporting rotten meat to the United States, eventually causing the federal government to ban the importation of beef from Brazil.

It’s time to take back control of our agricultural industry. This is a matter of national security.

MURDER: Convicted felon accused of murder after coronavirus early release from prison

A convicted criminal serving a seven-year sentence for armed robbery is suspected of murdering a 21-year-old woman less than a month after he was prematurely released from prison.

The felon, Cornelius Haney, was released from the Colorado prison system by an executive order from Democrat Governor Jared Polis’ executive order freeing inmates from jails out of concern for coronavirus.

Haney, 40, has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Heather Perry, 21, and would not have been released from prison on parole until August of this year.

Governor Polis, who signed off on the order that granted Haney his early release, has already washed his hands of the situation in a statement released today:

“He would have had mandatory parole granted in August of this year. He has been up for parole since 2017.

In making those decisions, they are taking into account the safety of prison guards and others, but no prisoner who is a danger to society should be released early in any situation. And of course, nobody on that parole board thought that this person was going to do what they allegedly did, but they couldn’t have held them much longer under the law.

Haney is now being held without bail at the Denver jail and is facing additional charges including possession of a weapon, theft, and kidnapping.

White House responds to “unacceptable” $3 trillion Democrat spending proposal

Democrat lawmakers have been trying to push through a deceptive spending proposal marketed as a new relief bill that responds to the ongoing pandemic. The problem is that the bill also creates a blanket amnesty for almost every illegal alien and the businesses that have been employing them. House Democrats are expected to vote on the bill today.

Taking to Twitter, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany responded to the “unserious” proposal:

Among other inclusions in the proposal is the redesign of the original $1,200 stimulus payments—originally only available to American families—so that illegal immigrants and foreign nationals can receive them so long as they have a Tax Identification Number.

Related to this, the proposal comes with an intrusive restriction on state-run elections and bans voter ID requirements.

If that wasn’t enough, Democrats are also asking for federal funding for marijuana businesses which were not authorized to take out loans in the last relief package.

The bill, which Democrats will likely vote on today, will not be taken up by the Senate, effectively leaving it DOA. Speaker Pelosi claims that she is willing to negotiate, but her Republican counterparts are understandably skeptical about whether the two sides can find any middle ground after Democrats have started off on such a unserious position.

Jennifer Santos, lead official in charge of Defense Production Act, FIRED

Jennifer Santos, the Pentagon’s lead on handling the implementation of the Defense Production Act, has been fired.

Santos, who has been working as deputy assistant secretary of defense for industrial policy since June 2019, told her staff Thursday morning that she had been fired from the position in a call that sources described as a tearful goodbye.

In her capacity as deputy assistant, Santos was responsible for utilizing the Defense Production Act to work with the defense and manufacturing industries in order to maximize the domestic production of masks and other protective equipment in order to help respond to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.

In March, President Trump began issuing memorandums authorizing the use of the Defense Production Act to compel American businesses to produce equipment such as ventilators, personal protective equipment, and testing supplies in order to help combat the spread of the virus.

Managing these Defense Production Act directives fell under the purview of Jennifer Santos.

Pentagon spokesperson Lt. Col. Mike Andrews confirmed that Santos has been moved to a new position in the Navy and that her replacement will be Scott Baum who is currently serving as the Department of Defense’s principal director of industrial policy.

According to sources who spoke with POLITICO, Santos “faced challenges leveraging the Defense Production Act” and that the shake up at the Pentagon was an attempt to find someone with a more suitable background related to the act.

“The department’s commitment to closely partnering with the defense industry remains unwavering, and we will continue to identify and mitigate impacts from the COVID-19 national emergency to ensure readiness and modernization,” Andrews said.

Pelosi’s new coronavirus stimulus proposal provides amnesty and payments for illegal aliens

The latest coronavirus relief proposal from House Democrats is sparking outrage from conservatives after revelations about amnesty protections for illegal immigrants were found buried on page 1,737 of the bill.

The bill, which insulates not only illegal immigrants but also their employers, is a $3 trillion dollar behemoth that House Dems are marketing as a necessary aid to support American families. Masking the hidden amnesty provisions, Democrats are focusing attention on a second round of $1,200 direct deposits that qualified families would receive should the measure pass.

But critics are concerned that the section deferred action is counter to the interests of those families that the bill alleges to protect. Among those critics is Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli numbers himself among those critics and took to Twitter to highlight the most concerning passages:

Illegal immigrants who are “engaged in essential critical infrastructure labor or services in the United States” will be granted deferred action and allowed to continue participating in the American workforce. Additionally, if the bill is successful, employers who hire these illegal immigrants will no longer be found to be in violation of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

The proposal uses the list of essential services first submitted in March by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and pretty much covers every possible occupation that an illegal could fulfill—factory workers, construction workers, farmhands, delivery drivers, and kitchen cooks would all be protected should the Pelosi-led Democrats have their way.

The bill would also reward and insulate employers who, at a time when the American workforce has been facing unprecedented restrictions, have been illegally hiring foreigners for months.

Lastly, the bill will change the way direct payments are doled out to the public. A Social Security Number would no longer be required in order to qualify for the $1,200 stimulus checks. Instead, an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number would be accepted, enabling almost anyone who pays taxes—regardless of immigration status—to receive the money. Certainly not an “Americans First” proposal.